Use this simple SEWING PATTERN to stitch up this two-pocket pouch to use as a phone pouch or mini wallet.
This small handbag has one open pocket that's great for many phones & the perfect size for a Moleskine Pocket Cahier journal.
Then there is a zipper pocket that will hold pens, cards, cash, and other smaller items.
It closes easily & securely with two magnetic snaps.
Sewing Skill Level
Intermediate - You are comfortable with sewing, and have the patience to either learn to install a zipper, or learn a zipper installation technique that might be new to you.
6.25" wide x 4.25" high x 8" strap
(16 x 11 x 20cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/2 yard exterior fabric 42" wide
• 1/4 yard lining fabric 42" wide (FQ ok)
• 1/2 yard fusible interfacing 20" wide - Pellon SF101
• 1/4 yard fusible fleece - Pellon 987f
• 1/4 yard muslin
• 9" polyester coil zipper
• zipper foot or 1/4" foot with guide
• (2) 14mm magnetic snaps
• Fray Check
• (1) lobster clip/swivel clip with 0.5" attachment point
• basic tools/notions - scissors, thread, machine, etc.
Sew It & Sell It
Items made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Start your own sewing business today! Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in written descriptions.
This print-at-home pattern is available by instant download. The download link is delivered to the email associated with your PayPal account. Check your spam/junk folder if you don't see the message in your inbox.