Sew a sweet wristlet with two zippered pockets using this SEWING PATTERN.
This pattern is 16-pages: 11-pages of text instructions with color photos & 5-pages of pattern pieces.
Sewing Skill Level
Intermediate - Those with sewing experience who are up for new challenges & expanding their skills. You should be comfortable with zippers and making bags.
Finished Dimensions (w x h x d)
8" x 5.5" x 2.5" (20cm x 14cm x 6cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/3 yard 42" wide exterior fabric for bag body & wristlet strap
• 1/2 yard 42" wide lining fabric for interior lining, closure flap, and wristlet footing
• 1 yard 20" wide woven cotton fusible interfacing - Pellon SF101
• 1/4 yard 45" wide cotton batting - Warm & Natural Cotton Batting
• 1/4 yard 45" wide muslin
• Small scraps of fusible fleece (optional) - Pellon 987F
• (2) 7"+ polyester coil zippers - no metal teeth zippers
• (2) size 24 long prong snaps - smaller sizes can be used
• (1) 0.75" diameter o-ring for wristlet footing
• Tool to install snaps
• Fabric marking pen or chalk
• 1/4" foot w/guide or zipper foot - 1/4" foot can be used to install zipper & sew 1/4" seams
• Basic sewing tools/notions (machine, thread, etc.)
Sew It & Sell It
Bags made using this pattern can be sold in your own shop. Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in any written description.