Gusset Zipper Pocket PDF Sewing Pattern
Sew a zipper pocket that opens up wide so you can easily see and reach inside using this PDF SEWING PATTERN (digital delivery).
This pocket is fully lined and there are no exposed seams. It's not difficult, but this is a project for those with sewing experience who are comfortable sewing zippers.
This 8-page document comes with:
• pattern pieces for a wallet size pocket
• step-by-step text and photo instructions
• instructions for resizing the pocket for other projects
• instructions for a reusable template for the zipper window
The pocket included is large enough for cards and a few other things, but still small enough to fit in some tight places like the back side of a wallet. The photos show it placed on the back side of the Zip Pocket Pouch.
Supplies to Make Size Included:
• fabric - instructions are demonstrated using quilting cotton
• polyester coil zipper - 7" or longer
• 1/4" wide Wonder Tape - optional, but it will make it easier to sew this and you'll get better results.
Optional Supplies (used to prepare reusable pattern pieces):