IMPORTANT INFO: This is a PDF SEWING PATTERN you download and print at home.
Make a medium size clutch with a unique strap closure using this sewing pattern.
This bag has a gusset bottom made by pleating the corners a special way. This technique is an excellent way to add depth to bags and can be used in some of your other sewing projects.
Inside there is one divided pocket for pens and a small journal or phone.
Sewing Skill Level
Intermediate - Those with sewing experience who are up for new challenges & expanding their skills.
7" high x 10.5" wide x 2.5" deep (18 x 27 x 6.5cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/4 yard fabric for exterior flap & strap (FQ ok)
• 1/4 yard fabric for clutch body (standard 1/4 yard cut)
• 1/2 yard lining fabric
• 1 yard of 20" wide sew-in interfacing
• 1/4 yard 20" wide fusible interfacing
• 1/4 yard interlining - cotton batting, bamboo batting, fleece, etc.
• (1) 1" button for flap & (2) 3/4" buttons for sides (optional)
• 1.5" of 5/8" wide VELCRO
• fabric marking pen or chalk
Sew It & Sell It
Clutches made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Start your own sewing business today! Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in written descriptions.
This print-at-home pattern is available for instant download once your payment is processed. The download link is delivered to the email associated with your PayPal account. Check your spam/junk folder if you don't see the message in your inbox.
Join the Email List
Click here to sign up to hear about new patterns and special offers.