IMPORTANT INFO: This is a SEWING PATTERN to make the item shown. The pattern is a PDF document you download & print at home.This is a printable file only--no physical product is mailed to you.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Strap Clutch PDF Sewing Pattern
Make a medium size clutch with a unique strap closure using this simple sewing pattern.
One divided interior pocket for pens and a small journal or phone.
Sewing Skill Level
Intermediate - Those with sewing experience who are up for new challenges & expanding their skills.
Approximate Finished Dimensions
7" high x 10.5" wide x 2.5" deep (18 x 27 x 6.5 cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/4 yard fabric for exterior flap & strap (FQ ok)
• 1/4 yard fabric for clutch body (standard 1/4 yard cut)
• 1/2 yard lining fabric
• 1 yard of 22" wide sew-in interfacing
• 1/4 yard 22" wide fusible interfacing
• 1/4 yard interlining - cotton batting, bamboo batting, fleece, etc.
• (1) 1" button for flap & (2) 3/4" buttons for sides (optional)
• 1.5" of 5/8" wide VELCRO
• fabric marking pen or chalk
Sew It & Sell It
Clutches made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Start your own sewing business today! Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in written descriptions.
This print-at-home pattern is available for instant download once your payment is processed. Payment is made through PayPal and I accept instant payments only (no eChecks).
If you do not receive the email with your document link within a few minutes of your order, please contact me via the contact form.
Join the Email List
Click here to sign up to hear about new patterns and special offers.