IMPORTANT INFO: This is a PDF SEWING PATTERN you download and print at home.
Sew a pretty wristlet with classic pintucks down the front flap using this sewing pattern.
This pattern comes with pieces to make the bag in two medium hangbag sizes.
Includes a handy wristlet strap that can be left off to make it a simple clutch.
Inside there is one curvy patch pocket.
The flap is held securely closed with two magnetic snaps.
Pintuck templates for both small and large buttons are included. These can also be used for adding tucks to some of your other projects.
The document is a paper and ink friendly 13-pages: 7-pages of text instructions with color photos + 6-pages of black and white pattern pieces.
Sewing Skill Level
Intermediate - Those with sewing experience who are up for new challenges & expanding their skills.
Small: 8.75” x 5.75” x 2.25” (22cm x 15cm x 5.75cm)
Large: 10” x 5.75” x 2.5” (25cm x 15cm x 6cm)
Strap: 8" long x 5.5" opening (20cm x 14cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/2 yard 42” wide exterior fabric
• 1/3 yard 42” wide lining fabric
• 1/4 scrap fabric (color/print that won't show through lining)
• 3/4 yard 20” wide woven fusible interfacing - Pellon SF101
• 1/4 yard 44” wide low loft fusible fleece - Pellon 987f
• (2) 14mm - 18mm magnetic snaps
• Fray Check or other seam sealant
• (1) 1” (2.5cm) diameter o-ring
• fabric marking pen - water soluble or air erase
• button(s) - 1.5” (38mm) or smaller
• basic sewing tools & notions (machine, scissors, thread, etc.)
See this page for special offers.
This print-at-home pattern is available for instant download once your payment is processed. The download link is delivered to the email associated with your PayPal account. Check your spam/junk