IMPORTANT INFO: This is a PDF SEWING PATTERN you download and print at home.
There's a reason so many reusable pads sell on etsy--they are awesome! Once you go cloth you won't go back to store bought ones.
Since you can sew, no need to buy them when you can make your own with this simple sewing pattern.
These are SO much prettier, far more comfortable, and much less wasteful than the disposable ones.
These are like a light pad, so they are great as a back-up for a tampon/menstrual cup, or for spotting days.
The curved sides help these fit comfortably.
Take care of them and each one will last you 1-year or more.
6.75" high x 2.25" wide (17 x 6cm)
Sewing Skill Level
Advanced Beginner - Someone who has completed a few sewing projects, sewn from a pattern before and/or taken a basic sewing class.
Supplies (Materials You Provide)
• 1/4 yard 100% cotton flannel (FQ ok)
• (1) 4" wide x 8" high piece of cotton batting (Warm & Natural unbleached)
• (2) 3" x 4" fusible interfacing scraps
• (1) 4" wide x 8" high scrap of cotton fabric
• (1) 7/16" (11mm/size 16) pearl snap
• Snap setting pliers or other snap setting tool (pliers recommended)
• 1/4" machine foot with guide (optional, but recommended)
• notions/tools: scissors, pins, hand sewing needle, thread, marking pen or chalk
Sew It & Sell It
Items made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Start your own sewing business today! Please offer michellepatterns.com design credit in written descriptions.